I wanted to play with my camera and Jared was happy to model. This kido loves, loves, loves Christmas!!!
Joe modeled for me a bit too. Now I just need to figure out how to take the picture that isn't so grainy.
Grant made sugar cookies one Sunday afternoon. He did it all on his own and then he and the boys frosted them too. The only thing I did was help with the secondary clean up. (He thought he cleaned up, I just finished.)
We finally got snow this weekend. The boys have had a blast sledding down the deck steps.
I love this kid. I love his smile. He doesn't willingly let me take many pictures of him, so I had to take advantage of it while I could. He made a Christmas tree behind his back at the ward party. First place came down to him and his friend. Basically it was an Andover HS vs Anoka HS competition. His friend and their choir from school were there so his friend won in the cheering contest.
Mark started Nordic skiing this year. Yesterday was their first meet, probably his 3rd time on skis. I learned a few things at this meet. Wear my wool socks and thicker gloves are the two that came to mind. Everything else I learned I forgot, I was frozen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment