It's cold outside. I think the temperature this morning was around -25 with the wind chill. We've been a bit spoiled as far as the temperatures go. This has been the first really bad morning, but it is still January. Dale and are mentally taking a vacation to Greece. I've mentally packed and checked out.
This is how motivated I feel to do much today. It doesn't help that the plumber is here today. He just turned off the water, so of course now I need to use it. I just need to keep my mind off it. So I am posting some rather random photos.
This is how cold it feels, we just don't have the beautiful fiord lands to look at.
We took the kids to Cinderella on Christmas Eve. Jared wanted his picture in front of the big castle. I didn't want to go to the ground floor and wait in line, so we tried to do it by the stairs. He wasn't to happy with me.
One of Jared's Christmas presents was a butterfly pavilion, when the caterpillars got here he was ecstatic. Very excited. They grew fast and are now in their cocoon forms right now.
Jared and Erin did me hair, then insisted on a photo. Cute!!
With children you always find interesting things throughout the house, such as a music stand on the coffee table with a blanket for a table cloth.
Today's excitement is all the light switches covered. Compliments of Jared.
This one took a second look. At first I thought one of the kids was hanging from the laundry chute.
This is what you do during the stress of planning a funeral. It is always fun being with my siblings.
Ice on the walkway = the need to get it off. We were out of ice melt, so this was the solution. It didn't work and just made a mess. After the fire went out Dale had to make a trip to the hardware store to get some ice melt.



How did I miss the details of this post the first go round? I just laughed 5 times reading it through... :o)
ReplyDelete