The Whole Family

The Whole Family

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Other Happenings


I've noticed that this post is slightly void of the older kiddos.  I am going to have to try harder to capture them with the camera.



Jared's butterflies emerged from their chrysalids.  It made for a very exciting evening for him.



Joseph's pinewood derby.




Walking past Joseph when he is reading can be quite funny sometimes.  His little body doesn't like to sit still so it keeps in constant motion, even while reading.



We just finished a session of swimming lessons.  This is the little boy who wouldn't put his face in the water a couple years ago.  Now he is actually swimming all by himself. 



Grant and Joe's teacher had a little fun with them on the last day.  She was trying to help me get some good pictures of them.  They had a good time. 



Joseph launching into the butterfly.



Grant doing the butterfly.



Joseph had a good basketball game today.  He had a couple steals and breakaways.  I probably should have picked a different time to play with my camera.  I took it off of the auto setting and played around with the shutter speed.  I need a bit of work on that.  Most of my shots were not so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment