One of the things that does look better is the front porch. This was finished last week.
Then to counter making the porch look better, all the siding was torn off. Kind of feels homey, doesn't it?
We spent Friday afternoon and all day Saturday tearing off the deck. We were welcomed by some wood rot and carpenter ants. I won't even go into how many bugs and spiders that deck housed. I was feeling bad that I didn't get to the gym, but by Saturday night I didn't
"feel" that was a problem anymore. The window decorations are extra.
As we were tearing the deck off, I envied the framers who were working with clean wood. They got the first level of the shop framed Saturday.
We put the trampoline in Friday night. The kids love it, they just have to jump fast to keep from getting eaten by the misquotes. We usually spray the yard a couple times to help with the blood sucking pests, but for some reason we haven't quite gotten to it yet.
You haven't sprayed your yard yet? Someone has to say it. You are kind of slacking, aren't you?
ReplyDelete:o) Just kidding! I can't believe you have this much going on!!
Looking Good! Even through the mess you gotta admit it....it's exciting to see improvements isn't it?!
ReplyDelete