The Whole Family

The Whole Family

Friday, January 25, 2013

"Unanswered" Prayer

A couple months ago, when it was still warm enough to play outside, I was having a harder day in the parenting world.  I had to leave quickly to go pick someone up or drop them off.  As I was backing out the camera in my car started picking up what the kids had been busy outside doing.  It brought instant tears on that hard day, but I had to hurry on.  I did take time to hurry and get some pictures of it later.  I'm so glad I did.

Fast forward to today, a bit of a harder parenting day.  I am enjoying the peace and quiet not doing a thing I should be doing!  I pulled up the pictures for a quick minute and these are the first ones I saw.  It was instant tears again.  It was one of my "unanswered" prayers, Heavenly Father knew what I needed to see today during a discouraging moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment