I realize I have fallen quite behind with keeping up to date on happenings around the Wills household. It doesn't mean we've been sitting around reading lots of books and enjoying peace and quiet. We've kept quite busy.
After much thought, prayer and consideration we decided to move the 3 youngest boys to a different school. The first week was rough, not only did they start a new school but it was a totally different culture to them. Over all it has been one of the best decisions we have made for these guys. I love the fact that they are going to school that emphasizes christian behavior.
Erin informed me that she could in no way smile for this picture because she was going back to school.
Mark ran a few more races this year. He was the JV captain for cross country. It was so awesome to watch him take control and be a leader.
I have beautiful children, what else can I say.
Joe wanted to pose in front of the jet at the park.
Over the summer we worked on the cycling merit badge with Grant and Joe.
On a somewhat chilly and rainy Saturday in September we completed the 50 mile bike ride.
Coming home from the Grand Canyon, Dale and I found a fun welcome home.
This goofy boy turned 13 this year. Where exactly does time go??
We visited the zoo. Jared is our future zoo keeper/owner. It's his dream.
My creative husband mowed a love note in the grass. It was kind of fun. Elaine thought he had lost it. (He loves his green grass)
We attended a few cross country meets. Much to Erin's mortification, the boys really enjoyed the golf course grass.
Mark's last meet of the year. He was a bit discouraged, he had hoped to set a new PR. The course was known to be a slower one, it was cold, rainy and muddy. Coming around the last corner was met with his mom screaming at him to pick it up he was going to beat his time. He was able to dig in and give it all he had and finished, shaving 45 seconds off his PR. Still gives me chills to see the picture. Mark missed the end of the season banquet because he was in NY but he was awarded a letter. I was so proud of his hard work.
Someone turned 18, turned in his BYU papers and is now working on mission papers. I still like to convince myself I'm 20. I'm not sure it's working.
Poor Jared! Sometimes being the youngest has its advantages, other times it just plain stinks. Jared loves holiday, ALL of them. He was the only one to carve a pumpkin this year. No one else was interested.
Erin is in Chamber Choir this year playing her violin. I had her pose in her dress, Jared of course felt the need to join in the picture.
Joe had fun with the games at the ward Halloween Party.
![]() |
Mark received his bronze Venture, Ranger and Palm awards. He was told that he is the only boy in our stake to do this according to one of the stake leaders.
Halloween finally came. Jared dressed up as a Safari Hunter or Zoo keeper. Joe dressed up as Hermes. I thought he was creative. I had given him the instructions that we wouldn't do violent costumes. He came up with it all on his own. Elaine thought it was quite humorous. A Mormon boy, attending a Catholic school, dressing as a Greek god. I guess we like to keep people on their toes.
Just in case anyone thinks its all fun and games at the Wills' household here is a glimpse into homework time. By the time he was done, Jared was laying on the counter.










No comments:
Post a Comment