Dale and I took a 9 day trip to Kauai, Hawaii. We attended a relationship conference.
On the plane ready to be somewhere sunny and warm.
We were informed that we were there during a cold front. It got down in the 60s at night. Quite chilly, especially since we left MN at a balmy 8.
This was our view from our hotel room.
All I can say is the fact I love my kids is the only thing that got me to leave this wonderful view and warm weather.
We went on a helicopter ride.
We saw the waterfall they show on Jurassic Park.
We went inside a volcano. Pretty spectacular.
My favorite was the Napoli coast. It was breathtaking.
One night we went to dinner with another couple. There was only one restaurant open at 10 pm. Their specialty was a spam burger. This was how our bill was delivered.
The last day we were there, Dale and I drove the coast highway, the only highway.
We hit the end of the road, literally, and then drove several miles on a dirt road to a state park beach. It was beautiful and VERY windy. The only people in the water were para surfing. It was so fun to watch.
We spent one afternoon zip lining.
There is actually some technique to it.
It was a wonderful trip.








No comments:
Post a Comment