Last Wednesday when Clint and Mindy were still here we decided to make a trip out to Taylors Falls. Sadly Joseph was sick that day so he stayed home with Dale who was working from home and Elaine who still felt under the weather. It was a dreary day, but with only two days left of Clint and Mindy's stay we decided to chance it.
First we headed to the fish hatchery to check out the brown trout. The boys thought it was pretty cool.
It was extremely hard to keep hands out of the water though.
Then we went out to Wild Mountain to ride the Alpine slide. They started up the ski lift just for us. Mark was a great sport taking his little brother so I could stay at the bottom to hold little Emily.
Then we stopped off at the state park and hiked around the pot holes. Pretty cool.
Of course when you have water you must throw rocks in it. I didn't get a picture of Jared throwing in weeds, dirt and all. That works just as well.
We had a little down time while waiting for the baby to eat so I had to take a photo of one of my beautiful daughters.
I told Mark to come stand in the picture with her. This is what I got.
And this.
Some great Westaway and Will's poses.
Nothing like the smirk.
Cheese!



We are a crazy and unique family. I wouldn't want to be part of any other kind! Hope you have a ton of fun this week and come home with a bunch of pictures to share. Drink lots of water! I learned a thing or two from Death In The Grand Canyon...
ReplyDelete