We started the last remodeling phase a couple weeks ago. The Kitchen!
We started by putting in a larger window.
This is after the wall was knocked out and extended. It made the kitchen feel much bigger. Of course taking out the cabinets and stuff might have helped.
I especially loved all the wires hanging down. It gave it a very homey feel.
I think this is the first time that the sheet rockers made everything feel cleaner.
Notice the boxes stacked on the left. The new floor, and it went in Monday. It looks beautiful, but they covered it right up.
Cabinets went in today. I love them. Now it doesn't feel quite so big.
Unpractical, I know, but I'm very excited to see the corner stove when it is done. Painting starts tomorrow, and I'll be gone next week when it gets finished up. I'll come home to a finished house. Yea!!



No comments:
Post a Comment