Mark ran cross country again this fall. Unfortunately his coach tried to change his running technique which led to an injury. He didn't run in very many meets this year. I guess the good new to that is the grocery bill was not as high this season.
"Look, My mom is taking a picture of us. Lets make goofy faces."
Erin just had sections yesterday and set a new PR for her 50 free.
Jared grew some pumpkins this year in the garden. He ended up with 8 pumpkins. He was asked to share a talent in primary a few weeks ago. I told him that he should share his love for gardening. He was a bit worried the other kids would laugh, but he did share it.
Grant has been working on his photography merit badge. This is one he took of two of his brothers.
Grant took this one also. Mowing the lawn is the kids "favorite" chore.
Grant was ordained as a deacon on Conference Sunday, just before the first session. We did it then so he could make the temple trip on Wednesday.
Jared loves to spend time outside.
Jared and Joe had a piano recital yesterday.
Jared really wanted nothing to do with having his picture taken.
This is a gem of a picture. All I can say is the kid is a Hoot!
Yesterday I had a conversation with Jared about 15 minutes prior to this picture. He asked what color bald eagles were. I told him they were brown with a white head. I didn't think any more of it. Then I hear him playing the piano, I turned around to look and had to try VERY hard not to laugh. This is what I saw. After I took the picture he asked me if he looked like a bald eagle, with his brown shirt and white head. He then walked around the house like that for the next hour, squawking like a bird. ----And yes, that is underwear on his head. And yes it is clean!
Just wait till you see what he picked for his Halloween costume.



hahaha I love the "bald eagle"
ReplyDeleteTell Jared to come help me with my garden. His did way better than mine. And congratulations Erin on setting a new record. I wish I could be there for all these great events in your lives.
ReplyDeleteGreat Post! We have many bald eagle pictures in our house.
ReplyDelete