Last night we decided to make a yummy treat. Donuts!! Of course I forgot that Erin is on taper, getting ready for sections, and isn't suppose to eat this kind of stuff. We assured her it was very good.
We had plenty of helping hands.
It is funny to have Elaine and Mark work together. It is always full of friendly competition, even in donut making.
Jared got a bit of help reaching the dough from Elaine's friend Adam.
The remaining dough turned into play dough. The boys enjoyed making stuff out of it. It eventually turned into snowmen that Jared requested I cook.
I requested that they show me the yummy donuts they helped make. This is the kind of face I get.
They were a huge hit!!
I'm not sure I like this Adam kid. He looks shady...
ReplyDeleteJust kidding.
I miss you and your kids! And I am so glad you are a camera junkie so I can see what is going on in MN. :o)