Day 5 included a trip out to Manly Beach.
We took the train into Sydney and then the ferry to Manly. The harbor was full of boats and other ferries. (I think I have mentioned a time or two, but... I love the ocean. I love the smell and the air.)
As soon as we docked we started hiking up hill to find this beautiful building we spotted from the harbor. It was worth the hike. It was a college, closed to visitors.
Of course the closed to visitors sign didn't stop Chris. We were able to look around a little bit (to the restroom and the cafe).
The view from the college didn't disappoint either.
How could one walk by a photo op like this?
Manly Beach
Manly's wildlife.
This was what the lunch menu had to offer. Neither one of us ordered it though. Wasn't in the mood for strange meat.
After we sat down and ordered we realized we could have eaten two doors down at "Ribs and Rumps". What a missed opportunity.
I read somewhere, can't say where that the cliffs of Manly were comparable to those Cliffs of Dover. Guess I'll have to go there next to see if this is true.
Looks like fun.
Coming back into Sydney.


Why didn't you take pictures of like fire hydrants and non-interesting things? That would make me not want to go to Austrailia.
ReplyDelete