Baseball games started last week. I love watching my kids play!! Grant played catcher for his first game. He only lasted one inning because the helmet was too small for his head.
Dale and I started looking at pianos this last week. We would love to upgrade from the keyboard that Erin has been playing on. We found one that was stunningly beautiful.
After seeing the price tag, we decided this one was not going home with any time in the near future.
Mowing the lawn this week I thought I saw the biggest frog I have ever seen. Turns out it was a cute little bunny. Jared and Mark had fun trying to catch it. Dale reminds me I won't think it is so cute when it eats my garden. I'm sure he is right, but it was cute.
After 4 days of a fever, headache and stomach cramps we headed in to the doctor. I told Grant I could take a picture with the nurse putting a needle in his arm. He didn't like that idea, until the nurse was done and then he thought it sounded cool. This was the best we could do. He tested negative for strep, lyme's disease and his CBC came back normal. After an hour and a half at the office the doc. put him on antibiotics anyway. Two days later we were back in with Mark. He was positive for strep. Poor Guys!!
We finally had some beautiful weather this week so Jared and I went for a run. He started off in the stroller. At the beginning he asked if I was running, I said no I am just walking to warm up. When I started running he asked if I was running again. He finally told me that if I want he could push for me because he runs fast. So I finished "running" my slow 3 miles and then he helped me finish.
Elaine's friends decided to show her a little love this week. Since "her" Explorer was in the garage the van was the next best thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment