The Whole Family

The Whole Family

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Fun

We set up a big slip and slide in our yard yesterday.  We did some yard remodeling last year and left a huge grassy spot with a hill for this specific purpose.  The kids had a blast.  The weather couldn't have been much better, maybe a little less windy, 80 and humid.  It was marvelous.






Sadly Joseph woke up with a fever, but we gave him tylenol and told him to go play.





Elaine asked me how I feel about this whole hand holding thing.  They did it during primary on Sunday also.




Of course the competition started...Who can go the farthest. 





This is the same kid who freaks out if he gets a little water in his eyes durning bath time.  Go figure!





The penguin slide.




By the end of the day the kids were getting very creative.





Amazingly, no one got hurt.




Not bad for a day's play.

1 comment:

  1. It's easier to get soap in your eyes when you get to splash down a slip-n-slide! I think I will try that next time instead of a bath..ok, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete