I am going to start this with a profound statement..... The youngest gets more pictures taken!
A few days ago we were helping Jared learn how to peddle his bike. The day after he was so excited he wanted to take a couple runs up and down the driveway before we left. On his second round he turned too quickly and tipped over. Keep in mind the bike still has training wheels. He scraped his knee and was pretty upset. He wanted to go show Dad. After showing Dad he was sitting on the desk and I walked out of the room for a few minutes. Dale was in the kitchen and I walked in to talk to Jared sitting by himself. He was ghostly pale. I asked him if he was alright and he said he needed to throw up. I quickly picked him up and he was limp and his eyes started to roll back. He didn't pass out, but at this point Dale asked if he hit his head. I told him I watched to whole thing and only his knee got scraped. After about a 1/2 hour of rocking him he finally got some color back into his face.
Good thing he didn't need stitches!
Jared was very excited to see this little cart and proudly pushed it around and filled it with "his" groceries. He also bagged everything himself. He didn't want me to help.
How many boys do you know that go to father's and son's campout and plant a "garden"?

No comments:
Post a Comment