The Whole Family

The Whole Family

Friday, May 27, 2011

Whatever...... (I'm not much for titling things.)



I've decided it is easier to keep up with this if I have pictures.







Grant had his last choir concert.  He had a short instrument solo.  It was over before I realized he had even played it.  He really enjoyed choir and wants to do it again next year.




Jared came running to me after taking a shower one morning.  "Mom, Look!"  I couldn't figure out what he wanted me to look at.  He finally said "Look at my window".  So we had to take a picture of the window.






"Let's scare Mom."  (Little do they know, I had the camera.)





"Boo"




Fun things you can do with a camera and the rapid fire shooting.




Up!




Up!




Up!



And Over!  (She broke her personal record this year.)




Erin's last orchestra concert.  She was in a hard place to get a picture.

1 comment: